Have you made something with my beads??

If you're a crafter or artist and have created something unique with my beads or glass tiles, and would like to be featured in my website as a guest artist, please email me at cec235@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Art Boxes - a place to keep your dreams

Welcome to Glass & Light, Israel. If we haven't met before, you can visit my "other blog" (see link on the right) for a more personal view into my soul.

Today's *ping* is about Art Boxes. These are stained glass boxes with fancy lids. Most of my Art Boxes are special orders and meant to capture the sentiments of the client. They come in various styles. Ocassionally I make them without anyone in mind and then they most likely express my sentiments of the moment.

Please take a moment to leave a comment and let me know what kind of designs you would like to see in Art Boxes, even if you don't want to order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, all comments welcome!

Did you know I recycle?

I reuse shipping and packing materials whenever possible. If relevant, your package will include a note to let you know how I conserved resources when packing up your purchase.

I've been featured on....