Have you made something with my beads??

If you're a crafter or artist and have created something unique with my beads or glass tiles, and would like to be featured in my website as a guest artist, please email me at cec235@hotmail.com.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Like Mother, Like Son?

My son Nadav spent some time with me this week.  I'm delighted to show off his very first stained glass project, and to declare that he's gifted with tons of natural talent!  In fact, I've never seen such clean and well-finished foiling and soldering from anyone with so little experience.

We created the pattern together, based on his favorite electric guitar; he's a muscian (when he's not a Paratrooper), which influenced his choice of design.  The guitar stands upright, held very steady with two clear supports soldered to the back.


With his permission, I'll be offering a tutorial with this pattern and instructions sometime soon on my Glass & Light Etsy store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, all comments welcome!

Did you know I recycle?

I reuse shipping and packing materials whenever possible. If relevant, your package will include a note to let you know how I conserved resources when packing up your purchase.

I've been featured on....