Jacob's Ladder is over - 3 looooong days of sun, fun and fantastic folk music on the Sea of Galilee. I've updated my websites (minus the items that sold) and will now start listing new items.
You'll soon see a lot of new beads in StringyThingy.... I'll list a few every day, once I've got my camera out and can take some new photos.
- Erotic lampwork - aka Goddess Beads. I've got more naked women beads to put up.
- Recycled glass beads - made from beer bottles, wine bottles, and a broken vase that a friend of mine donated.
- Hollow beads - new, delightful, and full of color.
- Sculptural beads - this overlaps with some of the other categories, but look soon for my psychedelic carrot and some new fish!
- Spacers - I'll be grouping them by color or theme or perhaps whimsy, and offering them in sets. These sets will be offered at cost, basically, to move inventory.
Are you in Israel, searching for new fairs to promote your work? JL's Spring Festival welcomes a limited number of artists/craftspeople who show their work to several thousand festival visitors, mostly "anglos" who appreciate our handcrafted creations. If you'd like more information about this fair, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org